Enrolling Your Child at Yorkeys Knob Kindergarten
The first step is to contact the centre to check availability, you can email us at: email@example.com or call us on: 07 4055 7114
If we have a place available, you will be invited to come to the kindy to pick up an enrolment pack. We can mail one to you if necessary, but we would prefer it if you make an appointment to come into the kindy. (There may be times during the day that staff cannot attend to visitors as our children are our priory.) We would like for you to meet us, see what our kindy environment is like and make sure we are a good fit for you and your child.
Our enrolment process for the following year commences in the August / September in the year prior. You will be contacted by our Office Administrator Sharon, as per the date of your Waiting List Application. Contact is initially made by email with a follow-up telephone call. The placement will be verified with the payment of the non-refundable $75 deposit.
The enrolment pack will include;
- An enrolment form
- Parent Handbook
- Committee letter of introduction
- Open day invitation (if applicable)
- The ‘Nuts and Bolts’ of Kindy
- Lunchbox ideas
- Complete the enrolment form and return to us along with your non-refundable $75 deposit
- Supply a copy of your childs birth certificate
- Supply a copy of your childs immunisation records
- Supply as copy of your healthcare card (if applicable)
- Read the parent handbook
- Detach the last page of the handbook, sign that you have understood the terms and conditions of enrolment, and return this to the centre with your enrolment paperwork. You retain the handbook for your reference.
If enrolments haven’t yet opened, or if we have no spaces available for the year you are interested in, you will be able to put your child on the Waiting List.
Waiting List Procedure
The waiting list procedure is as follows;
- Enrolment is strictly in accordance with the waiting list
- Waiting lists are open for 3 years in advance
Click the link below to download a printable PDF version of our Waiting List Form. This can be returned to us by mail or scanned and returned by email.Yorkeys Knob Community Kindergarten Waiting List Application
Cancellation of a placement must be given in writing at least two weeks prior to leaving. If cancelling a child’s place after week 5 of the Term fees must be still paid for the entire Term. A child’s place may not be held if they are absent from the centre for longer than two weeks, without any communication from parents.