Yorkeys Knob Community Kindergarten is covered by the National Quality Framework which is managed by the Australian Children’s Education and Care Quality Authority (ACECQA). We are assessed using the National Quality Standard (NQS) for early childhood education, care and outside school hours care
The NQS consists of seven quality areas, each containing standards and elements, that children’s education and care services are assessed and rated against. The seven quality areas covered by the National Quality Standard are:
- Educational program and practice
- Children’s health and safety
- Physical environment
- Staffing arrangements, including staff to child ratios and qualifications
- Relationships with children
- Collaborative partnerships with families and communities
- Leadership and service management.
The quality areas of the NQS reflect the C&K philosophy and C&K Building waterfalls teaching and learning guidelines.
You can view our current NQS rating chart by clicking here.